does airtel dth has mobile app to view channels like tata sky ?

shankar

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am a airtel dth subscriber and also have tata sky. I use tata sky app mobile(android) to view channels that are part of my package. My question is does airtel dth has any such mobile app to view channels on mobile like tata sky ?

Hi All,

I am a airtel dth subscriber and also have tata sky. I use tata sky app mobile(android) to view channels that are part of my package. My question is does airtel dth has any such mobile app to view channels on mobile like tata sky ?
Airtel TV. You will have to sign in/create account with your RMN though (Registered mobile number)

Bro..no need to install separate Airtel TV app....Airtel thanks it's self you can manage your account, you can watch live TV and smart remote feature are available. So one app can do multiple options.
I know bro(y)

Just he wanted to view live tv channels only that is why I recomended this app.;)

Bro..no need to install separate Airtel TV app....Airtel thanks it's self you can manage your account, you can watch live TV and smart remote feature are available. So one app can do multiple options.
How to use smart remote option.

When I go to "Live TV" option in airtel app, I cannot see "Hungama TV" or "Disney" channels. Hence I'm unable to watch them. Why aren't these channels visible, although they are a part of my package and I can see them on TV. Channels like Sony TEN, TravelXP and rest are available which are not even a part of my package, for free o_O

When I go to "Live TV" option in airtel app, I cannot see "Hungama TV" or "Disney" channels. Hence I'm unable to watch them. Why aren't these channels visible, although they are a part of my package and I can see them on TV. Channels like Sony TEN, TravelXP and rest are available which are not even a part of my package, for free o_O
Bro in airtel there is no rule that you can watch only those Channels that are available in you package.
In airtel TV app you can watch all Channels that are available there.
Disney and Hungama are not available on Airtel TV App.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock