Does EPG work for you on SITI Cable?

• Thread starter HawkIND
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 1,680

HawkIND

Reaction score
I recently recharged my SITI set top box after a long time and I have noticed that none of the channels are showing programming schedule e.g EPG is not working. Other people using siti cable does it happen with you too?

I recently recharged my SITI set top box after a long time and I have noticed that none of the channels are showing programming schedule e.g EPG is not working. Other people using siti cable does it happen with you too?
Kindly, press yellow button 3 or 4 times to reset your set top box. All channels will be scanned again and hope this will help you.

Kindly, press yellow button 3 or 4 times to reset your set top box. All channels will be scanned again and hope this will help you.
Thank you for your input but I have already done tuning and factory reset but to no avail. Still no EPG. Here is the image
Cwanjdy.jpg

:

Only for next 2 shows. Happening since years. Earlier we use to get weekly schedule.

Thank you for your input but I have already done tuning and factory reset but to no avail. Still no EPG. Here is the image
Cwanjdy.jpg

:
Is this the problem for all channels or for only this channel.

Well, in my case, when I was the subscriber of siti, it sometimes happened with me also. The epg stuck at 12 am but when the SITI parties update the epg after 2 or 3 days, then it used to be fine.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock