Discussion Does the Tata Play 4K STB still available in the market ?

• Thread starter chandu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 2,530

chandu

Solutions
Reaction score
Tata Play Binge plus is taking a lot of time to boot (atleast 2 minutes) .
Is the 4K STB still available in the market ?
The TataPlay Website isn't showing the non android 4K STB that was once available.

Actually 4k available in Tataplay Binge STB,
So separate 4k STB now not available in Tataplay official website,
1zEHYpX.jpg

Actually 4k available in Tataplay Binge STB,
So separate 4k STB now not available in Tataplay official website,
1zEHYpX.jpg

Why are you answering to a question asked about 20 months ago? You think he is still waiting for the answer. Don't you realise that you are bumping an old thread which is against our forum rules?

I want to share that news so I shared here.

Is it something new which is not shared/known? If it is a new update you could have even posted as a new thread. Or you could have even posted in the general discussion thread for TataPlay. I don't see any logical reason to post this in this almost 2 year old thread.

you could have even posted in the general discussion thread for TataPlay. I don't see any logical reason to post this in this almost 2 year old thread.
I can't share in general discussion thread,

Actually I want to share in "Tataplay 4k general discussion thread" this thread not their to share so I posted in this thread.

I can't share in general discussion thread,

Actually I want to share in "Tataplay 4k general discussion thread" this thread not their to share so I posted in this thread.

Why can't you share in general discussion? If that is your choice it's fine but you can't share it in an old thread which is close to 2 year old. Rather you don't share it.

And you haven't answered my other query, whether this is a new update.

and any newer screenshots of tataplay website since March 2022 do not list the 4k UHD... 🤔🤔🤔
I don't know clearly,
Just I saw in Tataplay website and posted here,
Even,
4k available in Tataplay Binge STB so separate 4k category no need in Tataplay section in my opinion, so I check Tataplay website,

Team will decide which category will remove from section,

Offtopic- Last time DishTV Lanka discontinued that time I reported regarding removal of DishTV Lanka category from dishtv section,

Why I involved in these matters because I want DDF every section with usefull categories only...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock