Discussion Does Tollywood ever make movies with good social message?

I have heard about the first movie you mentioned. Have you seen it yourself?
LOL.how could I know without seeing the film. You are such a hypocrite... When we mention something, you are saying we haven't seen those movies ourselves...

It's not even worth my time to argue with you. You want to hate Telugu Movies, go ahead and do that no one is bothered with it.. People who wanna see them will do so.

Last edited:
LOL. I could I know without seeing the film. You are such a hypocrite... When we mention something, you are saying we haven't seen those movies ourselves...

It's not even worth my time to argue with you. You want to hate Telugu Movies, go ahead and do that no one is bothered with it.. People who wanna see them will do so.
But you have seen Pushpa. Right?

I think a movie like Aligarh would never work in Tollywood in 21st Century. I don't see any Tollywood stars in their macho world play a gay couple in this day and age.

But you have seen Pushpa. Right?
Yes, I have seen it.. What's wrong with that... Just don't be hypocrite saying that we can't films as it you haven't watched that movie.. Just pure BS your argument is...

Yes, I have seen it.. What's wrong with that... Just don't be hypocrite saying that we can't films as it you haven't watched that movie.. Just pure BS your argument is...
Do tag me in this thread when Tollywood makes something good and different apart from those high adrenaline macho nonsense in the name of movies.

I think a movie like Aligarh would never work in Tollywood in 21st Century. I don't see any Tollywood stars in their macho world play a gay couple in this day and age.

You need this. Please watch from 8.50 :lol:

Source

Last edited:
Do tag me in this thread when Tollywood makes something good and different apart from those high adrenaline macho nonsense in the name of movies.
Recently made Karthikeya 2 go and watch, Definitely you loved that.

Just go and see, Sita Ramam, Kartikeya 2,Thank You, which are released just this month or a month back and talk about them...

Also, I don't bother to lecture you if I haven't seen something... Movies like Swathi Muthyam, Apadbhandavudu, Annamayya, Chanti, Swayam Krushi, Raja etc were part of our lives as they were on TV or on releases often...

Last edited:
You need this. Please watch from 8.50 :lol:

Source
Whoever uploaded this is more heartless than Hotstar people when it's comes to subbing or dubbing movies in Bengali.
Recently made Karthikeya 2 go and watch, Definitely you loved that.
I mean with social cause. Not commercial movies.
Also, I don't bother to lecture you if I haven't seen something... Movies like Swathi Muthyam, Apadbhandavudu, Annamayya, Chanti, Swayam Krushi, Raja etc were part of our lives as they were on TV or on releases often...
We wouldn't know. We grew up watching Masss, Don No. 1, Indra The Tiger and Leopard the Cheetah.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock