Does Warner Bros Hindi Dub movies air on TV?

Subhraneel

Reaction score
I have saw WB movies air on HBO channel in English, but I didn't see any premiere of the same in hindi dub, even through the dub are available on OTT platforms! Does WB movies not air in hindi on TV? If yes, can anyone tell what were the past WB movies that aired on TV in Hindi?

Airs on Sony Pix with Hindi, Tamil and Telugu audio. Last movie I saw was Wonder Woman.

I have saw WB movies air on HBO channel in English, but I didn't see any premiere of the same in hindi dub, even through the dub are available on OTT platforms! Does WB movies not air in hindi on TV? If yes, can anyone tell what were the past WB movies that aired on TV in Hindi?
Harry potter some series in hindi telecasted earlier in Sony max bro

Airs on Sony Pix with Hindi, Tamil and Telugu audio. Last movie I saw was Wonder Woman.
audio feeds are fot dth users. is there any hindi channels that airs wb films

Sony Pix with Hindi, Tamil and Telugu
PIX doesn't provide Indian audio feeds at noon even the movie is available in multiple languages..
watched Annabelle, only English feed was there. for watching Hollywood movies with Hindi audio feed I prefer UTV &Flix .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock