Doing a six month recharge, kindly help me choosing a package

Saurav Ghosh

Reaction score
I keep topping up my account whenever I can, and I noticed today that I have around ₹2800 in my account, so I am thinking about doing a six month recharge.

I am based in Kolkata, W.B, and my base pack is Mega 13, the package has 191 channels, and as the package name says, it has 13 HD channels. But I have added two more on top of that, SS HD4 and Ten HD, so instead of default rate of ₹520 per month I am now paying ₹640 per month, and getting 13+2 = 15 HD channels. I am sure there is a six month package which will allow me at least 15 HD channels and the rate will certainly be lower than 640 per month right?

So kindly help me to choose the right package. The most important thing here is the number of SD channels, I mean those 191 channels, I can't afford to lose them. I have already given a look at the long term packs and there is one Mega 18 HD, and another Mega 26 HD, but I am unsure which one would be wise to take, and whether if there are any other pack other than Mega.

So kindly help this id*ot to choose a decent package.

Thanks in advance,

Saurav

@Saurav bro,what channel's compulsory u want:huh:shy

I don't think u will lose SD channels with Mega HD packs ; u should get 191 SD channels with any HD combo :k

U should go for 26 HD channels to get maximum HD channels ;) That's my opinion only !

@Vicky:
I? I only need Sport channels, everything else is crap to me. But my family needs other crappy channels, that's why I said I can't afford to lose those channels which are already there under my Mega 13 HD package. I think there are 175 SD channels there, they have to remain there, and I need all the sport channels in HD (those which show football, so SS HD4, Ten HD etc.), and if the package does come with additional HD channels that is welcome, but not necessary.

What I already have is a reference point, 175 SD channels of Mega pack and 13+2 HD channels, I will definitely need them, and some additional ones like I said.

@Rahulan Ratnarajah:

Thanks mate. I am actually seeing the difference between Mega 18 HD and Mega 26 HD, I just need to justify whether I need those extra 8 HD channels or not by paying extra 450 odd rupees or not :)

U will get all SD channels with respective pack for any kind of long-time recharge.

Advantage is tht u might get extra HD channels with long-term recharge , so better ask from CC before activating the packs as most times ADTV website is not updated to the latest :dodgy

Okay, that means there is no saving for a six month recharge!

Quoting doesn't work on this site or what?

@Rahulan: That's what I was trying to avoid, can't bear talking with utterly illiterate people, but I guess I will have to do that to have updated information.

Thanks guys.

I subscribed for Mega 18 HD for six months. Called CC, and asked them to do so. The price on the website is absolutely updated.

Thanks for the help guys, appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock