DoIT Sports unveils jersey of HIL Mumbai franchise

Dinesh jain

Dream Legend
Reaction score
DoIT Sports Management India has
unveiled the team jersey of Dabang Mumbai, the
Mumbai franchise of Hockey India League (HIL),
at their home ground Mahindra Hockey Stadium.
The third edition of the league will be held
across the country from 22 January to 22
February.

DoIT has pioneered ‘Rurban’ sports development
in India. To inculcate sporting culture in the
country, the sporting venture aims to improve
sports infrastructure at grass-roots levels in
urban and rural India alike.

The main objective of the Dabang Mumbai
venture is to win hearts of hockey lovers and to
promote sports talent and contribute towards the
development of sports across the country.

The jersey, unveiled by Dabang Mumbai star
player Tom Boon and strategic advisor and team
mentor Viren Rasquinha, represents the vibrant
and fighting spirit of the state of Maharashtra
and as a symbol highlighting the uninhibited
ambition of the franchise to compete to win.

Speaking about the initiative, DoIT Sports
Management director Radha Kapoor said,
“Dabang Mumbai is the second sports venture of
our company after Pro-Kabaddi team Dabang
Delhi and we are extremely excited to welcome
our star player Tom Boon as he unveils the
Dabang Mumbai outfit. The Mumbai franchise
helps us take forward our vision to contribute to
the development of sports and groom a steady
pool of young, talented players for the Indian
National Team.”

Speaking on the occasion, Boon, who became
the highest-ever paid player in the league after
being bought for a whopping $103,000 by Dabang
Mumbai, said: “I have got a wonderful response
from the Indian public in the last couple of
weeks during the Champions Trophy. I am
equally excited to be in Mumbai where I will
make my debut for HIL 2015. I realise the
expectations and responsibility on my shoulders
and I am determined to give my best for Dabang
Mumbai in the coming Hockey India League.”

DoIT Sports unveils jersey of HIL Mumbai franchise | TelevisionPost.com

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DreamDTH.com Article UEFA tournaments return on Sony Pictures Sports Network in India DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
somnath chakraborty Good News Caribbean Premire League 2020 will be live on star sports network TV Channels News 2
DreamDTH.com Article Ashwin debuts as Quiz Master on Star Sports 1 Tamil DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article SPSN to continue with Live Sports with Ireland tour of England and Pakistan tour of England from July 30, 2020 DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Sony Pictures Sports Network brings back LIVE cricket action with West Indies Tour of England DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Sony Pictures Sports Network back with Live Football action as Serie A returns DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Premier League action resumes on Star Sports Network come 17 June DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article BARC WK 19: Star Sports First drops out of Top 5 Sports channel; DD India leap frogs CNN News18 DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Relieve all IPL finales with ‘IPL Finals Week’ on Star Sports DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article CNN International to air Turner Sports presentation of Capital One’s The Match: Champions for Charity DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
praks001 Breaking Fox Sports Asia to be rebranded to ESPN TV Channels News 25
DreamDTH.com Article Rohit Sharma, Sachin Tendulkar and Virat Kohli in a tete-a-tete on Star Sports’ brand-new show ‘Cricket Connected DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Sony Sports India brings three UFC LIVE events starting with UFC 249 to Indian audiences DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Star Sports to rerun exciting India and Australia battles DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Sony Sports India launches ‘The Blue Revolution’ to revisit 1985 victorious campaign DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Catch Cricket Connected on Star Sports in Tamil, Telugu and Kannada DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Gautam Gambhir, Brett Lee & Irfan Pathan to headline this Week’s Cricket Connected Episode on Star Sports DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Star Sports to air Champions Week from May 1st to May 9th DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
somnath chakraborty DTH Updates Airtel News Home 1 & Airtel Sports Home Removed by ADTV Airtel Digital TV 14
Vinay95 Seeking Help Dabangg Sports HD Airtel Digital TV HD 1
DreamDTH.com Article Catch Hitman Special from April 26 to May 2 on Star Sports Network DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Star Sports presents Football United featuring Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Sony Pictures Sports Network launches Sony Ten Pit Stop and Sony Ten India Stay Fit DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article DD Sports announces second schedule of airing archive 2000s cricket matches DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Time to bring back “Sachin, Sachin” as Star Sports celebrates the God of Cricket’s birthday DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0