Dolby ATMOS Not Working

gowrishankar

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Guys, Recently I bought Sony HTX8500 Soundbar which has Dolby Atmos Capable.I connected Soundbar from HDMI Output from Airtel Internet TV STB . I know that there is no TV content with Dolby Atmos but I opened Netflix Dolby Atmos content but in that too it's not producing Atmos Sound . Is that a gimmick by Airtel to just show Dolby Atmos available and not enabling Atmos output.. Kindly clarify experts

the topic is old but do you still have the problem? if so i need more info on this.

1. have you selected atmos from output sound settings on the box? have you set it to atmos via HDMI?
2. when you open netflix can you see HD/HDR and atmos instead of 5.1?

the topic is old but do you still have the problem? if so i need more info on this.

1. have you selected atmos from output sound settings on the box? have you set it to atmos via HDMI?

Internet STB doesn't have atmos options to select on
2. when you open netflix can you see HD/HDR and atmos instead of 5.1?
No

okay can you post the screens of airtel internet box audio setting? just to clarify...

Hi Guys, Recently I bought Sony HTX8500 Soundbar which has Dolby Atmos Capable.I connected Soundbar from HDMI Output from Airtel Internet TV STB . I know that there is no TV content with Dolby Atmos but I opened Netflix Dolby Atmos content but in that too it's not producing Atmos Sound . Is that a gimmick by Airtel to just show Dolby Atmos available and not enabling Atmos output.. Kindly clarify experts
I think now you are using Xtreme box , is Dolby Atmos working ?

My brother have onkyo Atmos recover, I suggested him Xtreme , do you suggest?

I think now you are using Xtreme box , is Dolby Atmos working ?

My brother have onkyo Atmos recover, I suggested him Xtreme , do you suggest?
Nope bro,I was having issues with Xstreme STB so switched to Tatasky Binge Plus

In extrem Atmos worked perfectly in Netflix in Tata binge plus 5.1 not work for apps expect Disney hotstar

Thanks, can you please teste Suspiria movie of amazon prime and update, this atom, I have little older Onkyo HT it doesn't have Atmos, so please help

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock