Dolby ATMOS Not Working

Please see my discussion Dose Airtel Xstream Box support Dolby ATMOS ?

I did a test yesterday it doesn't work for me , by the way which movie and app you played to test Dolby ATMOS

can you please share "i" output of Onkyo receiver while playing Dolby Atmos
Ji in Amzon Prime no Atmos audio tracks not available that AD))) Symbol is not ATMOS track ATMOS track only in netflix check with EXTRACTION,GINNY WEDS SUNNY movies

Ji in Amzon Prime no Atmos audio tracks not available that AD))) Symbol is not ATMOS track ATMOS track only in netflix check with EXTRACTION,GINNY WEDS SUNNY movies
I will test and update

To play Dolby Atmos I need Netflix plan that supports streaming in Ultra HD. is that right?

do we see the atmos icon? net fix says ( image attached )
" If you have a Dolby Atmos-capable system and a plan that supports streaming in Ultra HD, available titles will show a Dolby Atmos icon next to their description: ."

Last edited:
I will test and update

To play Dolby Atmos I need Netflix plan that supports streaming in Ultra HD. is that right?

do we see the atmos icon? net fix says ( image attached )
" If you have a Dolby Atmos-capable system and a plan that supports streaming in Ultra HD, available titles will show a Dolby Atmos icon next to their description: ."
Yes u will purchase Ultra HD plan then only that Atmos Icon show in the title My Onkyo Reciver TX-NR 686 Dolby Atmos Capable system it's support for me in Airtel Xstrem set of Box

Yes u will purchase Ultra HD plan then only that Atmos Icon show in the title My Onkyo Reciver TX-NR 686 Dolby Atmos Capable system it's support for me in Airtel Xstrem set of Box
Thanks for your data, I am able to play Dolby Atmos track on Netflix app in Airtel xstream.(Onkyo
HT-S9800THX
7.1-Channel Network A/V Receiver)

Primer video Dolby Atmos works on for amozon fire TV stick.

Wondering why primer video app on xstream is not playing.

Last edited:
Thanks for your data, I am able to play Dolby Atmos track on Netflix app in Airtel xstream.(Onkyo
HT-S9800THX
7.1-Channel Network A/V Receiver)

Primer video Dolby Atmos works on for amozon fire TV stick.

Wondering why primer video app on xstream is not playing.
Me also haveing 4k fire stick but Atmos not working for me how it's working for u and which movie

Me also haveing 4k fire stick but Atmos not working for me how it's working for u and which movie

I am a prime member, choose to move Suspiria or Carnival Row, then select options --> audio --> Dolby atmos

please find the attached pic

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock