Sad News Dolby Audio Issue

You will get Dolby 5.1 if you connect HDMI to your sound bar (or Home Theatre). I am getting 5.1 all the time in Prime and HotStar and also some channels which support Dolby. When I connect the digital optical cable, I am NOT getting the 5.1. So please try with HDMI.

Hi Friends, hope you all have a great day.I was having airtel Xstreme STB since it got dolby audio issues i switched to Tatasky Binge STB 3 months back. Everything was fine and dolby audio issues wasn't found. After the recent update,In sound settings Manual audio option had been removed only Auto option is available. Since then i am not getting dolby audio on channels and on all apps.. really frustrated.. believing Tatasky i have already recharged for one yr annual pack.
Has is not working Tata sky binge+

Hi Friends, hope you all have a great day.I was having airtel Xstreme STB since it got dolby audio issues i switched to Tatasky Binge STB 3 months back. Everything was fine and dolby audio issues wasn't found. After the recent update,In sound settings Manual audio option had been removed only Auto option is available. Since then i am not getting dolby audio on channels and on all apps.. really frustrated.. believing Tatasky i have already recharged for one yr annual pack.
Yes

Please turn on_ always use Dolby.
Go to HDMI settings
Turn on hdmi-cec.
Say thanks if it works

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock