Dolby Digital Experience with Airtel DTH HD channels

sivakumar79

Contributor
Reaction score
After long search, finally i brought Sony IV300HT Home theater system for Airtel HD. DD Audio is awesome in Airtel compare with other DTH while demo at Reliance Digital Store. Below are my Rating with Excellent DD audio in Airtel HD
1.Star Movies HD
2.Movies Now HD
3.Sony Pix HD
4.Zee Studio HD
5.Sony Max
6.SunTV HD( Only HD movies, Night Songs, Mahabharatham, sunday programs, Few serials are telecated in Excellent DD )
7.Asianet HD ( Some programs and Movies)
8.Star Movies Select HD
9.MN+ HD
10.Romedy Now HD
11. Sun Music HD

Mtunes HD is very worst DD. I have watched more than 5 hrs for DD. All the songs are in Stereo mode.

Hindhi Regional channels i have not activated. Hence comments please.

20mb image hosting

Bro,

Kindly suggests to adjust the height of the TV to lower level than shown in the photo. and also minimize the other disturbances near to the TV (such as wires etc) using casings. It will be more better viewing pleasure to you. :hello

First Keep The Sub woofer in the corner of the room on the floor makin sure angle should be in such way that u gets the perfect bass whr u seat while watchin tv..
Same with Speakers, one speaker right side of TV second on Left side of TV..center Speaker should be in the center n all speakers angle should be towards whr u seat while watchin TV..
Surround sound speakers Should be placed Right n Left Side of the place whr u seat while watchin TV..or slightly back but angle should be towards whr u seat..
On Receiver..set speaker distance n level through audio settin..

sivakumar79 said:
After long search, finally i brought Sony IV300HT Home theater system for Airtel HD. DD Audio is awesome in Airtel compare with other DTH while demo at Reliance Digital Store. Below are my Rating with Excellent DD audio in Airtel HD
1.Star Movies HD
2.Movies Now HD
3.Sony Pix HD
4.Zee Studio HD
5.Sony Max
6.SunTV HD( Only HD movies, Night Songs, Mahabharatham, sunday programs, Few serials are telecated in Excellent DD )
7.Asianet HD ( Some programs and Movies)
8.Star Movies Select HD
9.MN+ HD
10.Romedy Now HD
11. Sun Music HD

Mtunes HD is very worst DD. I have watched more than 5 hrs for DD. All the songs are in Stereo mode.

Hindhi Regional channels i have not activated. Hence comments please.

20mb image hosting

how much it cost you as I also want to buy this one

Both side corners are door opening. Hence subwoofer not fixed on the corner

Sometimes damping may accure due to mopping the floor. Subwoofer has already high bass level. Speaker adjustment already done

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock