Dolby digital output

Thanks for your reply bro. i Tried the above option. in that setting i noticed that sound is very low. slight muting problem is there.
only if i set sound field to digital music sound is good. remaining settings sound is very low (only in tata sky hd channels) I contacted sony customer support regarding this issue and they send technician to my home. he suggesting me to set audio mode to PCM. in Pcm mode receiving only 2.1 sound..
Please check audio bitrate of hd channel sound ( press display button onht iv 300) i think tatasky also using hevc conversion like sundirect. due to the conversion the audio bitrate becomes half of the original bitrate and they get more space on tp to add more channels
In sun direct audio bitrate is 192 kbps hevc(low sound)and in d2h 348 kpps original audio (good sound)

i think tatasky also using hevc conversion like sundirect. due to the conversion the audio bitrate becomes half of the original bitrate
No, but they convert the audio to DD Plus which reduces the quality and fakes non existing effects. That's the reason for mediocre AQ.

No, but they convert the audio to DD Plus which reduces the quality and fakes non existing effects. That's the reason for mediocre AQ.
K agree then wht is the roll of bitrate in audio quality

Hi to all........... I am just curious to ask how to overcome overpower bass in HT IV 300........ is there anything i can do.............. please i request you not to suggest to adjust the bass level as its not the solution to this............. awaiting all your precious suggestions............thank you all in advance

I am using Sony ht-IV300 and TS hd for last one year. i am facing issue in Dolby digital audio. getting 5.1 sound in hd channels, but suddenly the sound mutes for micro seconds. then slowly volume get increase. i am facing this issue regularly during watching hd channels. please help me regarding this issue. Thanks in advance
Bro check your firmware...............

Hi to all........... I am just curious to ask how to overcome overpower bass in HT IV 300........ is there anything i can do.............. please i request you not to suggest to adjust the bass level as its not the solution to this............. awaiting all your precious suggestions............thank you all in advance
IV 300 has this issue. Unfortunately there’s no other solution apart from reducing the sub woofer level and increasing center and surround speakers level. No need to touch the bass, it can be kept 0.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock