Dolby digital sound

Bro you can not get Dolby sound directly on led TV ad TV don't have 2.1 , 5.1 our 7.1 setup you have to attach home theater system !!!

I've home theater system....would u like to tell how to get this sound...m I need to change any settings

just connect ur home theatre with given port on Set top box and enable 5.1 sound option from Guide settings

To get 5.1 audio you need proper device.

1. 5.1 Home theatre with dolby digital plus decoding and Optical/ Co-axial audio input.

2. Stb with optical/coaxial output.

3. Optical fibre cable/coaxia cable with appropriate connector.

Setup.
Method 1.(stb---optical---hometheatre)
Using cable connect your stb and home theatre.
Select optical as source in home theatre and change audio output as 5.1 in STB.

Method 2.(get audio via tv. Stb---hdmi---tv---optical--home theatre)
Some tv like sony bravia can decode dobly formats, and it have the optical output port/pin .
If your stb lacks (or damaged)optical output(which is very rare) u can use this method.
Connect stb to tv with hdmi
Connect tv to hometheatre with optical.

Not all hometheatre have optical support. You need to invest more than 18k for HTs like that.
Am using a Sony DVD home theatre which works just fine and sounds great. Samsung ,lg,philips also has this type of models, if you have some extra money to spend on, consider buying A/V Reciever from brands like Denon ,Onkyo, Yamaha, Etc.
But dishtv offer very few channels with 5.1 audio so if you want enjoy a perfect hometheatre you must change to Airtel or tatasky where their all HD channels are 5.1 dishtv just have some useless hd channels. I watch only few of them so think well.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock