Dolby Sound Issue while passing STB to HT

I thinking that issue is with HT because I have seen many people complained on IV 300 regarding this compatibility with few STB's like @Lalu zn said any way thanks for your suggestions
Yeah, probably. IV300 is being used by two of my friends with Airtel and Tata Sky connections respectively and they don't have any such issue.

Yeah, probably. IV300 is being used by two of my friends with Airtel and Tata Sky connections respectively and they don't have any such issue.
Here I got the point. In my knowledge , I watched both ADTV and TS STB. They have original Dolby digital license. But in d2h they use the Ac3 only. @Baba Yaga Bro. Plz check your STB back side.

Here I got the point. In my knowledge , I watched both ADTV and TS STB. They have original Dolby digital license. But in d2h they use the Ac3 only. @Baba Yaga Bro. Plz check your STB back side.
Bro you may be right, I could not find any Dolby symbol on Videocon d2h , anyway last week itself I mailed to d2h regarding this " What Audio Codec does Videocon d2h is using for SD and HD channels " and explained my issue but haven't got any reply.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock