Done with filthy Indian broadcasting terms of Star Sports

Saurav Ghosh said:
Dhonyobad :)

Does this Value Lite 231 have all SD sports channels bro?

:no na nei.
I think u should go for ₹276 south My Sports (earlier South value sports) it has all SD sports channel. I'm using it currently.
and ₹135 All sports HD topup!

Optimus_Prime said:
I think u should go for ₹276 south My Sports (earlier South value sports) it has all SD sports channel. I'm using it currently.

Hmm this sounds great bro. 411 per month for this pack, and I need to add the Bengali channels on top of it right?

Saurav Ghosh said:
OK, thanks bro. I will call Airtel CC and ask whether Select HD channels are available under All Sports HD package or not. Really thanks a lot for your help.
You can go for 99 + max HD (225). Then you can add the Bangla topup. This will cost you around 380.
Saurav Ghosh said:
Hmm this sounds great bro. 411 per month for this pack, and I need to add the Bengali channels on top of it right?

Saurav Ghosh said:

You don't need Bengali top up as this pack will contain free regional top up.

Saurav Ghosh said:

dont need any regional topup with this.
But don't know as a ROI customer u can get this or not.
If u get u r luckey like me.
₹276 My sports is a good pack.

Optimus_Prime said:
dont need any regional topup with this.
But don't know as a ROI customer u can get this or not.
If u get u r luckey like me.
₹276 My sports is a good pack.

Surely He can able to activate :) ..

Optimus_Prime said:
Op bro, did you got your svs changed to south my sports? Please confirm.

Guys I had time to call with Airtel CC, and they said that Star Sports Select HD channels aren't available under any sports package. Now I don't know, but I asked them to activate the Value Prime (which they said same as My Sports at same price) package and along with it the All Sports HD pack for 135 per month. And now if I want to watch the Star Sports Select HD channels I gotta add them as a-la-carte or whatever crap Airtel calls them?

PS: I specifically asked the representative whether the Select HD channels come under any sports package or not, and he clearly said no.

Sai Jai said:
Surely He can able to activate :) ..

Is it still? I was lucky to get it on my other connection. If this is still the case i need it for my other connection

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock