Done with filthy Indian broadcasting terms of Star Sports

WOW! This is a great package, Value Prime, it only has Star Sports 1 and 2 under SD channels. Excellent.

Is there a way ONLINE I could change package? Cause my pulse reaches everest top when I talk with illiterate people.

PS: Just called them again, and simply asked which package is there which will give me all SD sports channels? The reply was My Sports (like you guys mentioned), but it costs ₹366 per month.

Now you guys tell me what to do.

Saurav Ghosh said:
WOW! This is a great package, Value Prime, it only has Star Sports 1 and 2 under SD channels. Excellent.

Is there a way ONLINE I could change package? Cause my pulse reaches everest top when I talk with illiterate people.

PS: Just called them again, and simply asked which package is there which will give me all SD sports channels? The reply was My Sports (like you guys mentioned), but it costs ₹366 per month.

Now you guys tell me what to do.
Bro, you should have gone for My plan 99 with Max HD Pack. Now the problem is that you cannot degrade your plan before 30 days but you can upgrade it anytime. If you want ss select hd, then deactivate sports hd pack and opt for max hd. And after a month, choose My Plan 99.

rtz2042 said:
Bro, you should have gone for My plan 99 with Max HD Pack. Now the problem is that you cannot degrade your plan before 30 days but you can upgrade it anytime. If you want ss select hd, then deactivate sports hd pack and opt for max hd. And after a month, choose My Plan 99.

I would have activated that pack bro, but like the user below you mentioned on last page, all HD doesn't mean it will have all sports SD channels too, so had to look elsewhere. Also that Max HD package might not have the Star SELECT channels, cause the CC representative told me those two Select channels don't come under any sports package, or any package for that matter.

I sent an email asking Airtel two things, whether I can activate a South Indian plan being an ROI user, and Select HD channels come pre-bundled under any sports HD package or not, lets see what they say, but I am guessing NO for both  :)

Anyway, this weekend is over tomorrow anyway, will have full five days to decide what to get, and if that South Indian package isn't applicable for me, then I will have to opt for the My Sports ROI package, which is ₹336. I already have the All Sports HD activated, which shows ₹120 per month, and then I will have to add both the Select HD channels, as far as I know they come at ₹60 per month right? Then it will be ₹516 per month. Budget again isn't the problem, I can pay up to what I am paying now, but I need the channels I want, as simple as that. And believe me the customer care guys on Airtel support are so rude, it doesn't even feel like they wanna help but to threat only, jeez!

sarov vai you go my plan 99 with max hd 225with mega sport 125 rupees 449 rupees only. you will get all sd and hd sport channel with starsports select hd

You go for package that Optimus Prime bro said that's the best package as he said all sports channels available definitely I guess Star Sports Select HD too available.Airtel CC has only outdated information go with Optimus Prime's package.But if SSS HD not available better go with alarcate mode if you don't need all other Max HD 38+ hd channels.

You can't downgrade package from mega pack to lower value package online you call CC but know the correct packages name from here as Optimus Prime bro said.

Saurav Ghosh said:
I would have activated that pack bro, but like the user below you mentioned on last page, all HD doesn't mean it will have all sports SD channels too, so had to look elsewhere. Also that Max HD package might not have the Star SELECT channels, cause the CC representative told me those two Select channels don't come under any sports package, or any package for that matter.

I sent an email asking Airtel two things, whether I can activate a South Indian plan being an ROI user, and Select HD channels come pre-bundled under any sports HD package or not, lets see what they say, but I am guessing NO for both  :)

Anyway, this weekend is over tomorrow anyway, will have full five days to decide what to get, and if that South Indian package isn't applicable for me, then I will have to opt for the My Sports ROI package, which is ₹336. I already have the All Sports HD activated, which shows ₹120 per month, and then I will have to add both the Select HD channels, as far as I know they come at ₹60 per month right? Then it will be ₹516 per month. Budget again isn't the problem, I can pay up to what I am paying now, but I need the channels I want, as simple as that. And believe me the customer care guys on Airtel support are so rude, it doesn't even feel like they wanna help but to threat only, jeez!
Bro. You don't listen to anyone then why are u asking in this forum ? I fail to understand. And if budget is not a problem then what is the problem???? If u spend money u will get the full bouquet. We were helping u to reduce ur cost and to get u your desired channels. Everyone is saying that 99 + HD max is the best. And yes it also includes all sports HD channels and ur star sports select channels also. It also includes Bangla HD channels. What more do u want ???? Your comments and queries are pissing off people. Please do as you want and stop complaining.

If budget is not ur problem then go for
JACKPOT HD @ ₹777 per month.
u will get all channels + services.

Okay, so this is the reply from Airtel, like I guessed, basically No for both queries.

Now the thing is, I can't activate the South Indian package, at least not in any normal way. So what Optimus bro said can't be done for me :(

Just to be clear, I have already activated All Sports HD pack, ₹120 per month one, and it doesn't have Select HD channels. So right now what Mithu said is the only thing left to do, if what he said works then that would be the best plan for me.

And a kind reuqest to mods, please ask members to READ before they post, I really found it annoying to read post #26. I created a topic here asking for help from veterans, and I am duly following whatever mentioned here, don't know exactly how one can't see that.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock