Don't Fall Prey For HD+ transfer

cryztalar

Reaction score
As Soon As The Digitilasation Process Was Initiated By Government, Many Households Have Started Removing Their Old Cable Antenna Service And Attached DTH Services. Many Of The DTH Services Started Campaigning Their Brands.

Like Every Consumer Even I Did Got A New DTH Connection.

DISH TV From Zee-->>
I Had installed Dish Tv Connection Which Worked Fine But Started Giving Errors After 2 Years And The Technicians ( Who aren't even able to understand the problem ) Told me to change the STB and paid ₹ 500 for the same again a month later it got glitchy and stopped paid ₹ 500 again later some channels got giving glitchy audios after furthur replacement the same problem continued so ultimately I stopped their service after a lot of heated argument.

Videocon D2H-->
After Dish Tv's poor service shifted to this hoping it to be good. I ordered D2H's Recording Feature STB. But when I started recording shows the STB couldn't record the shows properly also they took every month ₹30 After 2 days of installation called the CC who sent technicians who couldn't solve the problem so I asked for swapping of box but then got no reply from their side. A day later after Requisition for Refund (Got Connection On 13th Sept 2015) they said they would call me on 20th Sept But Still I Didn't got any call so I Called the CC and they said my requisition was cancelled on my request I was shocked to hear that !! now they said they would call me on 27th Sept. But Instead I Got a call on 25th Sept. and said they wouldn't refund me since their refund period is 7 days!! My 2k got wasted.

Tata Sky HD+ Transfer -->
While I Was frustrated with Videocon I Got New Connection From Tata Sky as they just launched a New Service with transfer feature On 18th August So Ordered New STB from 19th Sept. Got this connection at 9k since it had lot of features like wifi tv, wifi remote, shows transfer, etc. But again after 2 days it got hanged and stopped working called their CC and they sent some technicians to check the issue but they told they have to change the STB. But their Dept head is not getting ready to change the STB and giving any blah blah reasons

So After reading this story you must have known the process -

Give Some New Features Which The Competitor Doesn't have

Consumer Would By The Product

It would work some days

Product would stop working

You will call the CC they would send some id*ots

They would Tell to change STB

And After Lots Of Heated Argument You would try for another DTH connection.

And Now Would Remember Your Old Cable Antenna Days !!

Don't Fall Prey To Such DTH id*ots Even If You are going to use any use the Base STB of the that brand with no extra features just for channel viewing purposes!

Reactions: Omi
It may sound funny but you would know the pain of wound when you yourself have it!

cryztalar said:
It may sound funny but you would know the pain of wound when you yourself have it!

I was just kidding bro,don't get angry :-/ :-/,infact if any deptt head is not listening to your complaints just simply talk to the nodal officer,they will definitely solve your problem,these coincidences can happen with any one but that doesn't mean that all DTH brands produce low quality STB,if they would be having such bad h/w and s/w quality then they might never had millions of customers,every one must have stopped using their services

Yes old cable antenna connection is the best
But will it give me :HD channels? No!!!
So no use

@kumarvishwas see brother for good quality STB i have opted transfer box which costs 9k but still no hope ?

Now that they have stopped tata sky +hd, what is the option we have if we want to go for dvr in tata sky?

@ abcdefgh I agree they don't provide "HD" channels but these DTH aren't even giving proper STB's for SD pack and HD 9k ₹ box

cryztalar said:
@shiwesh they have discontinued HD+ but i bought HD+ transfer at 9k

Yes...so my question is...if transfer is not a worth product what choice I have? Because +hd is not available anymore.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock