Don't post any info. about adult channels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawl_who

Contributor
Reaction score
telemedia xx feed is gone from 36b.
this is a very very serious issue... :wall

I think few days back one of the members @Red started a campaign, about not posting any adult chnl info receivable in India..
At first, I didnt agree to his logic, but the more I think, the more I agree with him..

Indian govt is keeping an eye on all the forums, wherever they find any such news, they force the satellite to stop those chnls...

We, all sat trackers have to stop sharing news in public, and may be use some sort of code while opening a new thread...bcoz, now its 101% surety that Govt is keeping an eye, and blocking all chnls... thats why all russian sats are leaving us, every adult chnl is leaving us. :angry

carli tv 16e left
bonum chnls 56e left
russian sats all are leaving ( abs1, yamal sats etc)
hotbird signals weakened
nss11 taiwan xxx chnls left
telemedia 36e left

If u r having any info abt adult chnls or content, use some kind of code or PM to any team member.... this plea is for all other forum members as well, who are visiting ddf..
we have to be one on this, if we want to see any adult content, if there is anything left now!! :lol

I dont think govt of India can ask foreign satellites to stop carrying a channel. Those channels are not being promoted in India, nor do they have an office plus they dont earn money from India.

It can be govt, saying that they dont want any adult chnls beaming over India..

or else, server owners may also not want it... as they do not want ppl to get adult chnls as FTA, they want ppl to pay for watching adult chnls. :k

:hehe Good Announcement done by you @Shawl bhai :tup

shawl_who said:
It can be govt, saying that they dont want any adult chnls beaming over India..

or else, server owners may also not want it... as they do not want ppl to get adult chnls as FTA, they want ppl to pay for watching adult chnls. :k

Govt has no jurisdiction to whatever happens outside India. Thats the reason All p**n sites and piracy sites are run from outside india coz its illegal here but u can access those sites here.

sagar.patnaik said:
Govt has no jurisdiction to whatever happens outside India. Thats the reason All p**n sites and piracy sites are run from outside india coz its illegal here but u can access those sites here.

But They can be blocked by INDIA

& many sites(p**n) were blocked as if now...

Re: RE: Dont post any info. about adult channels!

syam said:

Use VPN to unblock those sites

syam said:

none of the p**n sites is blocked. You can still access banned pakistani channels in India. So India cant ask a satellite player to stop beaming p**n channels it can only ask indian operators not to show it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock