Don't subscribe SONY TEN2 HD from Dish Tv website

dthwallah

Reaction score
Hello Folks,

Today I was trying to activate TEN 2 HD on my VC but they activated DANCE ACTIVE and Rs 38 debited from my account. Now I called customer care and they informed me that I activated through Dish Website - dishtv.in. I had to involve some argument with them but surprisingly they refunded me back only Rs 37, except for the price of today's billing. Now, I sent the screenshot to Nodal Officer and they again created some argument to confuse myself. Guys please be aware about them. Dish Tv is now trying to fool and cheat customer due to their previous loss. This is very unprofessional approach towards customer service where they can't admit the fault even bullying over the wrong thing. I would like to advice everyone to activate Sony Ten 2 HD directly from customer care.

Thanks

Hello Folks,

Now, I sent the screenshot to Nodal Officer and they again created some argument to confuse myself. Guys please be aware about them. Dish Tv is now trying to fool and cheat customer due to their previous loss. This is very unprofessional approach towards customer service where they can't admit the fault even bullying over the wrong thing.

You are Right Buddy..........

i am south all sports pack since last 3 yrs. 3 months ago they suddenly activated so called English movie pack- without my permission or intimation. I did not recv any confirm sms also. Suddenly I cheeked my balance after 2 days & called cc, they told I have activated it through IVRS- and they cut down 2 days billing and refund the rest amount. Dish Tv just did sometime very F......g work.

I called cc for any new offer for World cup on 2nd June near 8pm. They told sony ten 1-2-3 channels r given to some customers as a goodwill without any extra cost. I had happiliy activated that. Next morning it was deactivated automatically. Again called cc- they told- it is not aval to my pack, previous cc agent gave me wrong info.
Myself again called night time cc- they again told me- it is avl in my pack- & again they activated 3 channles, same thing- again in next morning 3 channels gone off.
moral- morning agent told me its not aval without any extra cost. It can be activated only by a-la-karte, but evening agent told me- its aval in my pack as a goodwill, but cant say the duration or validity upto how many days- it will be activated...
my game is still continue- today also...very funny

i am south all sports pack since last 3 yrs. 3 months ago they suddenly activated so called English movie pack- without my permission or intimation. I did not recv any confirm sms also. Suddenly I cheeked my balance after 2 days & called cc, they told I have activated it through IVRS- and they cut down 2 days billing and refund the rest amount. Dish Tv just did sometime very F......g work.
Same problem I faced now with Ten 2 HD.

Hello Folks,

Today I was trying to activate TEN 2 HD on my VC but they activated DANCE ACTIVE and Rs 38 debited from my account. Now I called customer care and they informed me that I activated through Dish Website - dishtv.in. I had to involve some argument with them but surprisingly they refunded me back only Rs 37, except for the price of today's billing. Now, I sent the screenshot to Nodal Officer and they again created some argument to confuse myself. Guys please be aware about them. Dish Tv is now trying to fool and cheat customer due to their previous loss. This is very unprofessional approach towards customer service where they can't admit the fault even bullying over the wrong thing. I would like to advice everyone to activate Sony Ten 2 HD directly from customer care.

Thanks
But this channel isn't available on their website.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock