Doubts regarding pack and pack change

Raviteja

Contributor
Reaction score
1) Right now i have south ultra or some other pack for free for 1 month.Which I got yesterday with STB.what if i lower my pack??...Will Due date will increase?

2) *All Per month (pm or / month) rentals corresponds to 30 days charging.
what it means??

What I understood is it says minimum lock period is 30 days...so i need to wait till balance over now and recharge and change pack.......and I cant change pack again for 30 days.Am I Right?

anything is possible in airtel based on your call attendee.
but generally you can not change packages at trial period.after your first recharge anytime you can change your package,higher is quick and simple,for lower you will get some difficulties (any package changes call cc).

people said:
anything is possible in airtel based on your call attendee.
but generally you can not change packages at trial period.after your first recharge anytime you can change your package,higher is quick and simple,for lower you will get some difficulties (any package changes call cc).

Oh Okay

Thought to just sms and change pack.Wont that be sufficient?I need to call CC??...Better then calling them I will just request them in twitter

you need to call - for convert it to lower pack / convert a base pack with the lock in period.

You can change ur pack anytime after 24 hours completion bro....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock