Downgrade base pack

kafeel_azam

Reaction score
Guys I'm unable to downgrade my base pack right now I'm using platinum and wanna downgrade to diamond pack when i try through d2h website this is what I'm getting

Downgrade Products
Please click on room(s) to expand them and see details of your package and AddOns. You can select Downgrade To package from the drop down list to choose the package to downgrade to. After expanding a room, you will have option to select free and paid AddOns. Paid Addons are chargeable as per the specified and in free Addons you can select as many as max is indicated.

Sent from my Nexus S

Bro if you have multiconnection than you can only downgrade through customer care.

Not through website

Re: RE: Downgrade base pack

vijay mahanta said:
I myself downgraded by customer care but sufficient amount of balance is recquired.

How much

Sent from my Nexus S

kzfeelazam said:
vijay mahanta said:
I myself downgraded by customer care but sufficient amount of balance is recquired.

How much

Sent from my Nexus S

min. 1 month price of the base pack you wish to take.

Re: RE: Downgrade base pack

piinku1 said:
kzfeelazam said:
vijay mahanta said:

How much

Sent from my Nexus S

I have more then enough
But no luck :-(

Sent from my Nexus S

kzfeelazam said:
piinku1 said:
kzfeelazam said:
vijay mahanta said:

How much

Sent from my Nexus S

I have more then enough
But no luck :-(

Sent from my Nexus S
call cc tomorrow and change.
As far my experience,the downgrade option in the websibe doesn't work.

For me the website has worked. I downgraded from south gold sports to south silver.

kzfeelazam said:
Guys I'm unable to downgrade my base pack right now I'm using platinum and wanna downgrade to diamond pack when i try through d2h website this is what I'm getting

Downgrade Products
Please click on room(s) to expand them and see details of your package and AddOns. You can select Downgrade To package from the drop down list to choose the package to downgrade to. After expanding a room, you will have option to select free and paid AddOns. Paid Addons are chargeable as per the specified and in free Addons you can select as many as max is indicated.

Sent from my Nexus S

You need to click the above message to expand and see the available downgrade packs

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock