downloading software stuck

• Thread starter floppy
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 3,671

floppy

Reaction score
hello guys,
I'm having a Bein sports receiver and it is stuck in downloading software. It is showing 0% always. every time when I open the Tv its showing the same. Any suggestions to get the signal?or to abort this update from coming?

hello guys,
I'm having a Bein sports receiver and it is stuck in downloading software. It is showing 0% always. every time when I open the Tv its showing the same. Any suggestions to get the signal?or to abort this update from coming?

Post Box Images All Side

Post Box Images All Side
This is the image

oTvGBQH.jpg

Ok Check And Tell Me

Really Are You Receiving Signal???

If Yes Share Set Top Box Images
Yes I’m able to watch channels for some time.and again this screen will pop up in a no way.
I’m getting signal strength above 70 and signal quality above 12
This is the box model
e5UdBQW.jpg

Yes I’m able to watch channels for some time.and again this screen will pop up in a no way.
I’m getting signal strength above 70 and signal quality above 12
This is the box model
e5UdBQW.jpg

Ok Try This

Unplug Power Cable And Hold Power Button On STB And Connect Power Cable, Still Hold Power Button For 10 Secs,

Software Must Update Now,,,

Ok Try This

Unplug Power Cable And Hold Power Button On STB And Connect Power Cable, Still Hold Power Button For 10 Secs,

Software Must Update Now,,,
Tried, that too went negative. Is there any other way?? If it doesn't have enough signal for update how the channels are running fine??

Tried, that too went negative. Is there any other way?? If it doesn't have enough signal for update how the channels are running fine??

Negative???

Can You Post Screenshot?? Of Each Step

Negative???

Can You Post Screenshot?? Of Each Step
I unplugged the power cable, did hold the power button for 10 sec, plugged the cable again by holding for 10 sec more. At that time update page pop up but still that remain zero

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock