Dr Zeus accuses Badshah, Sachin Jigar, Sony Music India and Bala film makers for stealing his song Don’t be Shy without his permission

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 1,722

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Ayushmann Khurrana’s upcoming film Bala seems to have become synonymous with controversies and legal troubles. After the trailer of the film was found to be similar to Sunny Singh starrer Ujda Chaman, the first song recreates Dr Zeus’ hit number Don’t be Shy, but without his permission.

After the makers of Ujda Chaman filed a case against the producers of Bala, musician Dr Zeus has now called them out for picking his hit numbers Don’t Be Shy and Kangna Tera Ni without his knowledge.

Source

Source

HT

Bala is totally Copy Movie I think.

Bala is totally Copy Movie I think.
And how about Ujda Chaman? :huh:
Yes bro, they cant understand the pain of our ears when we hear a crap bollywood song which is a copy of Punjabi evergreen classics.
I love Guru Randhawa's original versions of Suit and High Rated Gabru. However, Suit was totally ruined in Hindi Medium, and High Rated Gabru was similarly destroyed in Nawabzaade. :angry2: The lyrics are mch more suited for Punjabi and Hindi.

And how about Ujda Chaman? :huh:

I love Guru Randhawa's original versions of Suit and High Rated Gabru. However, Suit was totally ruined in Hindi Medium, and High Rated Gabru was similarly destroyed in Nawabzaade. :angry2: The lyrics are mch more suited for Punjabi and Hindi.
I personally don't care about this generation songs but they are ruining my childhood songs. They ruined Surjit Bindrakhia's Mukhda dekh ke, and many others I hate them for that.

Enough is enough. Punjabi industry should now take a stand against copy cat Bollywood. I, as a Punjabi will now boycott every such personality who exploits our Industry. 😠😡. Originality of Bollywood is Zero

Copying music from Punjabi films, action, storyline from South, Recreating Korean drama, Getting inspired from Hollywood, the Bollywood industry is a shame to India as a entertainment. I hope this dr zeus teaches them big time lesson.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock