DreamBox DM800HD Specifications

• Thread starter Vikash
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 32
  • Views: Views 27,839
what is card sharing? isz it using card of diffrent companies in one box

No dino bro it is not like that.You can ask here= http://dreamdth.com/Forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=110

don't go off-topic here. :)

well dear i never went offtopic, the discussion by few members mentioned the term so i asked it

Bapun Raz said:
vishwa bhai i think cradsharing is illegal in india.....isn't it?

It is illegal everywhere, Except a few providers allow it, ie allow you to share your card inside your home, and there are also cam modules with wireless available too
Normally it is illegal to do it, unless you have specific agreement with service provider

dino29 said:
what is card sharing? isz it using card of diffrent companies in one box

it is sharing one card with many stbs , so all those stbs can watch programmes without paying, the thing is illegal to do,

yes qb brother.are you doing this? :lol
also what about the card pairing in stb and card number too diff.

Bapun Raz said:

card pairing with STB is security embedded works only with paired cards ( married to stb)

oh so others card not works? And if you loss a card then stb useless?

Bapun Raz said:
oh so others card not works? And if you loss a card then stb useless?

yes sure , both of two , ( card do not work in any other stb , and other card do not work in present stb)

Bapun Raz said:
yes qb brother.are you doing this? :lol

card pairing makes sure the card works only with a particular STB, Or let us say with a particular chip-ID
I'am not doing it,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock