DDF Exclusive DreamDTH and the year 2017 - A memorable journey

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 40
  • Views: Views 4,972
Year in review 2017 DreamDth
Thread created: 280
May 20, 2017, I got promoted as Dream Shine and on July 8, 2017, I was added to DreamDth Team :)
No doubt this is the best forum and it's all because of @Bapun Raz Bro, team and members.
I really enjoy spending time here on DDF.
Happy New Year to all my DDF friends :)

Dreamdth is a one of the best forum available in India.Thanks @Bapun Raz bro for developing such a useful forum. Its not only belong dth,this forum belongs daily news,current affairs, tv shows details, movie premiere/launch details,telecom sector details, digital media details,sports,music........so more.
I specially thanks some members who help me a lot to gain various information and knowledge. @Bapun Raz bro, @Arsh bro, @Shantanu bro, @Sagar bro @iphifi bro, @Gobinaath bro, @shawl_who bro, @Saj 007 bro and many others specially thank you all to make my 2017 journey in this forum memorable.
Happy New Year:):)

Our rocking DDF is always no 1 forum:cool:,thanks @Bapun Raz bro & @Vikram bro for creating a awesome forum :clap::clap::win::win::hs::hs::hrt::hrt::hands::hands::cap::cap:,due to bad health & personal issue,i'm very very less active on past year:sad:,but visiting our ddf as a guest user,hope this new year 2018,i will active more time :smile:

Thanks @ All the team members,members for your regular good updates & also thanks @guest users for your support:clap::clap::win::win::hs::hs::hrt::hrt::hands::hands::cap::cap:

Reliance Digital TV news came out exclusively on DDF and migration to Tata Sky too. And, thax to everyone who come with all these exclusive news and literally bcoz of which we all come across these offers. Love You all.

it's been a great journey for DDF & me personally in 2017.

got to be a part of this great forum which feels to be great.

congratulations to bapun bro & other senior team members for maintain greatness of forum.

wish all DDF members a great & happy new year ahead :)

Hey All- I joined this forum in 2017 - one of the best decisions in this year.

I have to make a mention here- about the UI of the forum. It is very user friendly, and importantly- distinct and unique. It is what makes one want to explore the site. We see most other forums on varied topics- all having a common layout and typical box-like structures for thread lists and even comments. DDF in uniquely different.

Also, a special mention about advertisements- never have the advertisements on this forum blocked or overlapped the content and message. the ads are carefully placed such that they don't interfere at all with our activity- this is highly appreciable. Thanks to our DDF Team for designing and keeping this point in mind. We all understand the necessity of ads, and yes we support them too, but the innovative way in which they are placed in this forum is commendable.

Cheers to DDF. Keep sharing. Keep learning.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock