DreamDTH Exclusive Sony MIX launch on 1st september,2011

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 5,334

dino29

Reaction score
The New Channel From Multi Screen Media named Sony Mix is officially launching on 1st september,2011. this has been confirmed by Sony Mix team itself on Facebook. Read the comment by pranab sonele and the reply Sony Mix gives. so one more music channel will soon start beaming,it seems that songs r raining on TV screens with so many music channels now to choose from. here is the link from their official facebook Fan Page
Also the ad screen on left side of the fan page now shows the launch date as 1st september
http://www.facebook.com/sonymixtv

Enjoy!!!

wow!its really a great news and i am sure adtv will add this cool channel but no chance for sun or tata :(:

no dear admin there is a high chance of tata sky adding Sony Mix from 1st day itself

how?is this a star network channel???

no bcoz star as well sony r really close buddies and tata sky in which star is a very key partner bhas kept a very cordial relationship with MSM Discovery which distributes all sony, discovery, tv today channels. this is the reason u saw discovery turbo and science from first day of launch on tata sky. i keep a close chek on business proximities and relations between tv companies and dth operators. so i can tell u that there r high chances that Sony Mix will come on Tata Sky

dear vikram ji msm discovery or one alliance r name of same firm which is partnership between discovery netrworks asia pacific and multi screen media india pvt. ltd.

namo narayan said:
dear vikram ji msm discovery or one alliance r name of same firm which is partnership between discovery netrworks asia pacific and multi screen media india pvt. ltd.

i know....Msm discovery Or one alliance Joint Of Set Asia And Discovery

\
277028_141872455887063_4144320_n.jpg

:tup:tup

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock