dreamdth exclusive- tata sky increases installation cost

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 5,458

dino29

Reaction score
tata sky has increased installation cost for normal stb by rs 200 , now installation charges r rs 400 in addition to stb cost of rs 999

this is the first forum to break this news. enjoy

the pressure of squeezing revenues and congesting markets is taking a toll on tata sky as it always gives focus to give best service and for that little revenue is needed. i hope people wake up and we all get out of this low quality era which would happen once people stand up and say that we r ready to pay little more for both channel quality and equipment(stb, lnb quality). currently out of rs 300 we apy tata sky is left with just rs 20 after deduction of share given to channels and govt taxes. it takes over 15 months to just get back cost incurred in getting new customer as total cost is rs 2200 and that is given in just rs 1200(now rs 1400 to customers). the differential amount itself takes long time, let alone b profit.i hopr proplr understand the game, dont compare cable rates with tata sky rates as in cable, cable operator siphons money and only 20 percent of revenue is given to channels and govt as taxes in cable, in dth its totally transparent

Dream Team said:
MOD Node: Few threads are merged here.

RE: dreamdth exclusive- tata sky increases installation cost

its really a very bad move by tata sky

really not good

In Competition Market Very hard to increase margin :thinking: so tatasky increase installation prices and get Rs.200 Per subscriber,
Thanks namo narayan for Given exclusive news on dreamdth.

Here is SS

Installation Charges increased..!

Tata Sky has increased the installation charges for SD box from 200 to Rs. 400..

http://www.tatasky.com/cost.html

RE: Installation Charges increased..!

Bad news for new customers.

well dear its not a bad or sad news for anyone.
As all the dth operators increasing serivce charges now a day tata sky also do the same.

@Abhishek bhai,
Welcome back bhaiya.Really very happy to see you again.Thanks for accepting my req. Dear.

sunveer said:
Bad news for new customers.

:thanks: & :1684: Abhishek......

But its a repost...
check this out...
Link Removed

merge this thread.merge this thread.

Mr.DTH said:
merge this thread.merge this thread.

Done :win: & :thanks: admin for helping in thread merging......

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock