• Replies Replies: Replies 1,936
  • Views Views: Views 79,296
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Promotion notification thread !!

Good Move by Bapun bro....

Very good :tup
I think this thread should be closed and only the info of Promoted members details be in this thread ..else we cant get the list in 1st post . most of the other members r posting their wishes and that bcomes many pages. every one has to search for the list. Team can post separate thread for the promotions as it happens. there members can wish them..
This is my suggestion only..

This thread is to notify promoted members and wishes only, not for list in one post. I think you got it wrong. :shy

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Very good :tup
I think this thread should be closed and only the info of Promoted members details be in this thread ..else we cant get the list in 1st post . most of the other members r posting their wishes and that bcomes many pages. every one has to search for the list. Team can post separate thread for the promotions as it happens. there members can wish them..
This is my suggestion only..

Super Thread :k

And

Yes Bro this is a Good Idea to do as you said

Bapun Raz said:
This thread is to notify promoted members and wishes only, not for list in one post. I think you got it wrong. :shy

So its one time thread only... in the next promotions there will be another new thread at that time . am i right ? then its ok..

The following members have been promoted.. Congrats guys.. :ohya

Dream Shine → DestinyAwaits, vijay mahanta, JitendraKumar, Mr.Kumarbhai, Rushil.D, Basil Ak, Arun.D, dipayan, Dth Thrissur, Prashanta, superdudebuddy, Anirudha Das, Deep.S

Dream Star → jayanji

Dream Expert → Sadiq

Congrats to all ..

Dream Shine → DestinyAwaits, vijay mahanta, JitendraKumar, Mr.Kumarbhai, Rushil.D, Basil Ak, Arun.D, dipayan, Dth Thrissur, Prashanta, superdudebuddy, Anirudha Das, Deep.S

Dream Star → jayanji

Dream Expert → Sadiq

:tup:tup:tup:tup:tup:tup

Congrats to all:-

Dream Shine → DestinyAwaits, vijay mahanta, JitendraKumar, Mr.Kumarbhai, Rushil.D, Arun.D, dipayan, Dth Thrissur, Prashanta, superdudebuddy, Anirudha Das, Deep. S

Dream Star → jayanji

Dream Expert → Sadiq

Thanks Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom