DreamDTH Forum Members Promotions - 2012 to 2017

• Thread starter Thread starter mystic
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,936
  • Views Views: Views 79,295
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't understand, promoting rule of DDF,
request to admin, plz say why ssparikshya not get any promotion.
Also published promotion rule.

Dear Dipak, he was a star, expert and shine but for violation of rules he got banned and later after getting unbanned he became normal member as a demotion. If he continue to do good updates he will be given back the tag.

Anyways don't go offtopic and stop discussing about it. PM me for further discussion (if you have anything to say).

dipak said:

He was already a "Dream Star", due to some unsaid circumstances, now he is not. :k

dipak said:

Dear its the integrity of Forum owner ,Admin and Team .. we should not discuss openly on this matter. also AFAIK there is not certain criteria for promotion. if They think good about any member they can promote to any tags.. All depends on how member behaves in the forum for long duration..
So let us leave it to them and contribute to the forum..

Thanks for considering me as a valuable member of ddf family.

I wish everyone else who got promoted best of luck and hope we take ddf to the next level as one team.

Sorry for not being much active due to work pressure.

I thank everyone for there wishes and consideration.

Bapun Raz said:
The following members have been promoted.. Congrats guys.. :ohya

Dream Shine → DestinyAwaits, vijay mahanta, JitendraKumar, Mr.Kumarbhai, Rushil.D, Basil Ak, Arun.D, dipayan, Dth Thrissur, Prashanta, superdudebuddy, Anirudha Das, Deep.S

Dream Star → jayanji

Dream Expert → Sadiq

Heartiest congratulations to all the Promoted members...
Keep the good work going...

Thanks Admin and DDF team for considering me as a valuable member. Thanks for the promotion and for the wishes.

Congratulation for all the promoted members:
Dream Shine → DestinyAwaits, vijay mahanta, JitendraKumar, Mr.Kumarbhai, Rushil.D, Basil Ak, dipayan, Dth Thrissur, Prashanta, superdudebuddy, Anirudha Das, Deep.S

Dream Star → jayanji

Dream Expert → Sadiq

hearty congratulations to my promoted brothers... and a special congrats to jayanji and sadiq bro ... eagerly waiting for the next promotions ... :shy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom