• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,936
  • Views Views: Views 79,295
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RE: Welcome our New Dream Shines

Yugendran said:
Do not get disheartened bro :) Continue to post and bag your promotion :tup
Don't ask/bag for promotion and if you do so then your promotion will go away only. We don't encourage anyone to do so. It will be decided by team only in a timely manner. :k

Bapun Raz said:
Don't ask/beg for promotion and if you do so then your promotion will go away only. We don't encourage anyone to do so. It will be decided by team only in a timely manner. :k

bro i m not asking anyone for promotion i was just expecting to be promoted because of my thread and i know that i had created so many threads regarding channel addition on tata sky just by posting through the media of facebook and twitter and for that i was banned for two days but nevertheless if u don't want me to post anything i will not do from next time coz i know if i post something related to tata sky channel addition i will be banned once again sorry for using harsh words but i express my view on the discussion if u felt hurt then i am sorry:(:(:'(:'(

I was not saying you, it was for Yugendran as you can see i have quoted his post only.

Bapun Raz said:
I was not saying you, it was for Yugendran as you can see i have quoted his post only.

ok and thanks for correcting me :k

Anirudha said:
Well said Bro. we don't needs to care about future, past, just keep doing our work don't care anybody likes it or not. :clap

very well said Anirudha bro we are not here for promotions we are here to share all information happening in digital worlds

Sanjeev said:
I have done that so many times but mods admin doesn't consider my thread true :'(:'(:(:(

bcoz many of ur threads were only speculative threads in tata sky section, which didnt come true, and were chats with customer care/ coming soon threads. :s

But dont be disheartened bro :no, continue contributing in d best way u can... and surely u ll be in line, next time around. :luv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom