DDF Exclusive DreamDTH Forums moved to a new software - Bugs, Questions and Feedbacks Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 686
  • Views Views: Views 32,784
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot for the appriciations, it really means a lot to me, simply it feels like hard work paid off. :love:

Espicially Sai bro, you have been very supporive and understanding, thanks for that

Thanks bro felt very much honour

I always respect others work bro especially ur hard work no words to describe that .. I never seen such a person working for forum 24*7 as a admin .. thanks a lot for that bro

Felt very sad whenever I posted a error report or doubt comment here as well as ddf construction thread for increasing ur work .. especially doubt msg maximum i had try to ignore bro but it won't coz my brain is kick start brain instead of self start brain .. we have to kick at least 4 times to start ..

Any of my doubt comment felt sillyness means sorry for that bro

Once again thanks bro & thanks for the new theme bro .. very very minor issues bro as our bros said like font change & stick unsticky thread seperation in subforum like that only bro .. I believe 1000% ull solve it that too bro :):)(y)(y)

Last edited:
As Sarkar bro said, the forum statistics is not working for me also (I use the desktop website). The forum statistics toggles (recent/hot) and list selection (no. of threads) is not working for me. Can you make this tool look better than this? Can you show us sub forum along with title so that we could look according to our interests. (Like I'm interested in DD FD, Tata Sky, Tech, etc so that I can immediately get to read what I want). I remember you said that it's no more supported, but still if you can do something about it.
Looks like everyone else liked the look mostly. Don't know why I didn't like it. Doesn't look polished as the previous one for me. Anyways if all like it I have no issue. Btw have dark borders disappeared or they were not there before too?

Which browser you are using @Prathamesh bro? Try using Chrome. As those tabs and stats limit numbers dropdown seems to be loading as expected for me.

Try clearing browser cache, your problem might vanish in its own. ;)

Just Now before visited all the forums available in India related to dth discussion

No one can match our forum style , look , updates , unity

Some have style but 0 in update .. some have update (limited) but 0 in style & Geniuiness

I only saw all the style , look , updates , Geniuiness , diginity , professionalism in our family only no one can match that

Nobody in forum world giving updates in 2am but we are doing that the one thing is enough to say abt our forum

Proud to be member & part of such a wonderful forum thanks & congratsto @Bapun Raz bro & Team

Congrats to members of our family .. praying to God will be part of this family permanently

Cheers to DDF

Which browser you are using @Prathamesh bro? Try using Chrome. As those tabs and stats limit numbers dropdown seems to be loading as expected for me.

Try clearing browser cache, your problem might vanish in its own. ;)
I am using firefox. I tried clearing cache & history, still not working.

I am using firefox. I tried clearing cache & history, still not working.

After some trial and error I find that it's my which is preventing it in my Chrome desktop.

@Bapun bro : When we click on a thread Forum stats it is opening the first page of that thread. It should open the last post of that thread I think.

Reactions: PRK
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom