DDF Exclusive DreamDTH Forums moved to a new software - Bugs, Questions and Feedbacks Here!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 686
  • Views: Views 30,162
Status
Not open for further replies.
New logo added :kiss :eek:hya
5c9f02df7c524b744fed0adb55fbd5ef.jpg

If anyone is on a wide screen PC (computer/laptop) then check the new background, isn't it nice? I added it a hour ago as i liked the pattern.:cool:
i also noticed same and after 5th november 2016 i am also now available with my desktop for full time so if there is any graphic or html kind help need just pm me i will always be there to give helping hand to you.

As reported by our members earlier, Forum index statistics were breaking each thread into 2 lines. We have made temporary fix to it and removed 1st column which expanded the thread list and adjusted with the width.

Here is how it looks now:

JxRI37Y.png

In the beginning loved this Forum software as we used to get Alerts :kiss
Now liking it even more as Alerts/Inbox gets auto-refreshed after 10 seconds, so we don't have to manually refresh the whole page :eek:hya

Last edited:
Yes, these are default XF 2 smilies which i liked more than current ones. Since the current ones i felt dated, replaced them with new ones.:giggle:

Glad you noticed before than others as usual.;)

Even now i am working on XF 2 things, a sneak peek of something big i am working for much time lately:

rNOpWE7.png

:love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock