DreamDTH Mobile Apps for iOS & Android have been withdrawn from app stores

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 55
  • Views: Views 5,277
Status
Not open for further replies.
So that is why I cannot access anything from it (the DDF app) from the last few days! Oh God!

Last edited:
Very very sad news..i dont know to use in browser..i find it difficult..please try to bring it in tapatalk..apps are so easy..i find hard in browser..help asap
It's not hard. Even I felt the same before using the website on browser. Now I feel the browser version is better than the app. You can refer this thread to get an app like experience.

https://dreamdth.com/community/thre...-from-your-mobile-home-screen-android.101112/
So that is why I cannot access anything from it (the DDF app) from the last few days! Oh God!
Yep, and please start using the browser to access you'll get used to it and will never want to use the app again.

Missing DreamDTH on Tapatalk , Haven't been visited the site since many days due to the issue ,
Pls add to Tapatalk or provide any good app , browisng in browser isn't good

Missing DreamDTH on Tapatalk , Haven't been visited the site since many days due to the issue ,
Pls add to Tapatalk or provide any good app , browisng in browser isn't good
You need to get used to it bro. Eventually you'll start liking it. I felt just like you initially. But now I love browsing DDF on mobile browser (I use CM Browser). Create a shortcut on your home screen for the DDF website and you'll be good to go, if you are not aware of how please refer to the thread I posted in this section. For the equivalent of timeline feature on the app, you can use New posts option on the browser version. Please try and you'll not regret.

And further more i would like to add, there is a major upgrade planned for our website which will make things even more easier. We just want to spoil your excitements, so keep guessing, stay tuned and we will do changes eventually. ;)

Regards

there is no point in guess @Bapun Raz bro the major upgrade is 100% xenforo 2 with lot more features to make browsing of web even more easy in mobile browser.

there is no point in guess @Bapun Raz bro the major upgrade is 100% xenforo 2 with lot more features to make browsing of web even more easy in mobile browser.
I know being an oversmart yet talented dude you often end up sharing your knowledge when it is not even required - not to take my words negatively but i am saying the truth since you just want to show off you have some knowledge (bheja)! You show off whenever you see something we want to share with members. Not everyone "so called techie" like you so we explain them, if you have problem in that - just stay away for the better.

Anyways, what i was saying is not about XF 2 core features but we are customising and using add-ons which are specifically coded for our website only. We have spent hundreds of dollars in those and out come was so good that one can believe only after checking those!

Hope its clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock