DreamDTH Mobile Apps for iOS & Android have been withdrawn from app stores

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 55
  • Views: Views 5,279
Status
Not open for further replies.
Furthermore, those things which i am talking/mentioning about are known and revealed to the team members but not available to the end users because there are many other forums who steal not only our ideas but also the codes.

hrkansagara said:
as you said in mobile app thread i got your point what you to said. i will not going to take your beloved response as negative one but hence as my think goes nor you nor your team find my response very much suitable to happiness of the forum so i think its my high time to think again and change the way how i posts. since that will take short time from me to rework and during that i might and might not be able to continue to contribute to this forum and my main concern is my password of this forum is the one which matches to many other service passwords and you being admin of this site i finds my duty to inform you of to avoid miss use of your site please be kind to me and impose user requested ban on this account till i requests it back to be unblocked.

Hi,

To get your answers pretty straight forward and quickly please post here next time: https://dreamdth.com/community/forums/talk-to-team.49/

As the forum description says: Use this forum to talk privately with staff about inquiries such as warnings, reported posts, accounts and rules. Threads posted here can only seen by staff and yourself.

PMing me won't help.

By the way, personally i don't check any users profile unless he specifically wants me to update anything in his ID. Passwords are bitcrypt encrypted, so you can not imagine human like me to decrypt it. I am no hacker by the way or evil guy, who misuse any users password or email or whatever you share to register here! I am over 10 years on these field and never leaked any users details even to closed ones, thats because your privacy is imporant to me as you. Misusing your credentials is beyond my imagination.

Still if you have doubt means feel free to reset the password to a random string and logout till any timeframe you want, later you can reset your password using this link: Lost Password | DreamDTH - Technology Discussion Forums

We don't ban members for no or silly reasons, you can just logout and login again once you want to comeback. Additionally, you can make your profile hidden (not invisible) from all users by setting up privacy to No One from Privacy settings

We don't force members to post here and its totally upto you, but you are leaving with silly reason which i personally do not find valid - again its upto you. Just said since i felt it inappropriate and you surely took my words as insult while i pointed out the truth.

Regards

:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry
you are admin of site and user's private talk off member to member is your 1st concern if you find apology pm to you for posting anything not suitable to your site is not member to member but a member to team talk then it's fine. on sad note my password which was used me in my websites was shared by me to my family and some good friends to login on many other sites can be taken this much lightly by admins towards misuse by them towards site management and not respecting user request of impose self block is silly request then this must be last post and will not find this site suitable for any day return to make my journey more good and more respectful.

:explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode:

Mod note: Refrain yourself from using bad language.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have shown your colors now and your standard by using such abusive language which our moderators have edited. Now ourselves kicking you out of our forum! Hope you got what you wanted atlast. That you deserve too!

I did not find anything private information hence quoted your post. If i banned you for no reason you might have later claimed admin banned me because of arguing with him, like few other trolls did in past. Now i truth came infront of everyone.

One troll out of DDF - hope for some peace now!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock