Status
Not open for further replies.

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi,

So we found our news portal has been doing quite well now. Thanks to talented people contributing regularly. Worth mentioning the names like @Basil, @Abhinav842, @Sparker0i, @JollyLNB etc.

We have been test running the News site which was under /news directory as homepage and Forums as /forums which is a sub directory. URLs will work as they were just navigation changed.

Let me know your inputs.

Thanks

I am happy with that, but in my view the site is running by lots of members.

I am just concerned that those members may find difficult to go to our forums. Better add a direct button on top to reach forums easily.

Last edited:
I am happy with that, but in my view the site is running by lots of members, they are main source for our exclusive news.

I am just concerned that those members may find difficult to go to our forums. Better add a direct button on top to reach forums easily.
Direct button available next to first tab. 2nd tab has Forums written. Clicking on that would take you to the forum.

Direct button available next to first tab. 2nd tab has Forums written. Clicking on that would take you to the forum.
That's a 2 step option (at least on mobile device) even old members are not finding that easily.

Adding a button near 'new articles' to directly go to Forums could help.

That's a 2 step option (at least on mobile device) even old members are not finding that easily.

Adding a button near 'new articles' to directly go to Forums could help.
Yes we've more mobile device users .. it's difficult to find forum option for them.. we may get less views with this .. better to revert back if possible or as you said add forums or new post option next to new articles in mobile version.

In mobile it looks like this...😕🙁☹️
2N1CrAf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock