• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 57
  • Views: Views 9,017
Status
Not open for further replies.
(y)Pinup this thread at the top as users can subscribe to this channel

nvWSWEn.png

Watched the video on the 3 new Zee channels and the Airtel Xstream box. One problem with TV, DTH and telecom news is that there are too many unofficial videos being uploaded on YouTube where the quality of production and authenticity is very low. I firmly believe our YouTube channel will be able to break that perception.

Watched the video on the 3 new Zee channels and the Airtel Xstream box. One problem with TV, DTH and telecom news is that there are too many unofficial videos being uploaded on YouTube where the quality of production and authenticity is very low. I firmly believe our YouTube channel will be able to break that perception.
From the very first day after Subscribing "DreamDTH" on YouTube - Find all Presentations in very Well Curated Manner.

As You mentioned JollyLNB Bhai regarding Quality of Many Unofficial Videos - It's also be criticised for Inferior Voice Over or/ Dubbing Quality. Even the Pronounciation of English and surprisingly for Hindi too are mostly worthless.

But "DreamDTH" Channel have atleast broke that shackle and produced Good Authentic Videos so far.

All the Best 👍 Team DDF....Many Miles to Achieve.....

Good Luck.........

Right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock