Discussion DRM Issues in Xstreme Box

gowrishankar

Contributor
Reaction score
I am getting DRM Error Issue in Disney Hotstar 4 K videos. Except Togo other 4K HDR videos are showing the below error.
qH78Kor.jpg

nipD2ko.jpg

I am getting DRM Error Issue in Disney Hotstar 4 K videos. Except Togo other 4K HDR videos are showing the below error.
qH78Kor.jpg

nipD2ko.jpg
The same error in mibox 4k too. It seems to be an issue with Hotstar. I have escalated to hotstar and got reply that they are lookin i to it. U too can escalate to hotstar thru twitter.

The content works fine in act stream box.

The same error in mibox 4k too. It seems to be an issue with Hotstar. I have escalated to hotstar and got reply that they are lookin i to it. U too can escalate to hotstar thru twitter.

Off Topic

Sideload Possible On ACT 4K?

Sure bro

Avengers Endgame is having 4K UHD HDR and available for VIP subscribers...It's working fine in my 4K TV but DRM issue in Binge+ box...So maybe issues in Android boxes itself as I feel...

Avengers Endgame is having 4K UHD HDR and available for VIP subscribers...It's working fine in my 4K TV but DRM issue in Binge+ box...So maybe issues in Android boxes itself as I feel...

Tweeted on ,Reply from hotstar ..
gO3xuey.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock