Breaking DSPORT back with Discovery; Lex Sportel is out of the deal.

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 344
  • Views: Views 58,543

Zaxotes

Contributor
Reaction score
Discovery Communications has taken back full control on DSPORT and has expanded the role of Vijay Rajput, currently serving as SVP – Affiliate Sales & Product Distribution, with additional responsibility of heading its Sports business in South Asia. Prior to joining Discovery, he was chief operating officer at sports broadcaster ESPN - Star Sports. Discovery has also ended its relationship with third-party service provider Lex Sportel and will bring all services in-house, effective February 14, 2020.

Discovery appoints Vijay Rajput as the Head of DSPORT channel | DreamDTH

Last edited by a moderator:
Eurosport launching from 14th February. Valentines Day gift for all sports lovers in India. Also expecting Eurosport player to launch and a host of new sports live events. With 6 cricket boards having their media rights tender this year, it would be an opportunity for Eurosport to make a big entry into this market if they win the rights of any or all of these rights!

Whoever can captilize market with AEW will sure dominant the market as Dean Ambrose and Chris Jericho are very famous in India.
I had sent email to RC Venkateish on 3rd dec about new NJPW eps, he replied the next day that he'll bring latest wrestling eps. (2-3 weeks of delay, instead of current 11 months)

I8Nid8i.jpg

btw I asked about HD channel too, but he didn't mentioned any word about that.

Last edited:
I had sent email to RC Venkateish about new NJPW eps, he replied that he'll bring latest wrestling eps. (2-3 weeks of delay, instead of current 11 months)

I8Nid8i.jpg
They don't all matches in tv episodes. 2-3 weeks doesn't matter. We want pay per views.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock