DSport to live telecast round two draw for Asian Qualifiers to FIFA World Cup 2022

• Thread starter amty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 3,220
bro igor stimac indian football team coach was former Croatian player played as center back and he also coached team like westham united
but i always thought why indian team not appointed south american or african nation coaches they know how to deal with player's and they also built good grassroot player's
wonder why alway's induan football team prefer european coach
Let's be honest a coach can only do so much. The players that we have right now can not take us too far. They're average and thats it. Can Pep Guardiola magically turn a club like Burnley into a champions league side in 2 or even 3 years without investment? No. I know club football works differently but the answer for both is simple. You need great players to win trophies. You can't coach average players and turn them into Messi.

Let's be honest a coach can only do so much. The players that we have right now can not take us too far. They're average and thats it. Can Pep Guardiola magically turn a club like Burnley into a champions league side in 2 or even 3 years without investment? No. I know club football works differently but the answer for both is simple. You need great players to win trophies. You can't coach average players and turn them into Messi.
i agree without player coach did not do much but i have solution india should try to give citizenship other improved player's than indian player's i know they not come all of a sutten but good infrastructure and good money spending towards football does this just like frace did in 2019 wc they give citizenship to african player's and see result
anothet thing if we send our players to play in mediocre clubs in europe it might help to devlopment of their skill but when they famous or setteled there in clubs they refuse to come if we bring that player's this might also help

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock