Sad News DTH account should be active to avail Binge App services..

Mr.Bhat

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Yesterday my DTH subscription due date for recharge...As I am not watching any DTH contents didn't recharged...Today the STB has been deactivated...Any apps r not working...The pop up of inactive and to recharge is coming...
Talked to CC and the told as DTH account should be active to get Binge Plus services ...Else the STB will be deactivated....They have added emergency top up of 3 days even I didn't asked for...
Anyway I am not recharging even 2 months of binge subscription still remaining....
I have created this thread to inform to present and future buyers who wants only Binge plus services...i didn't get any info here by anyone regarding Binge plus...
My suggestion is..
Don't buy Android box from any DTH in the purpose of OTT...

z3BYk5n.png

ycOI6mT.jpg

pxPQbXE.jpg

There is a trick I saw on YouTube that you can still use other ott apps by force stoping binge app from setting and opening other apps from there.

There is a trick I saw on YouTube that you can still use other ott apps by force stoping binge app from setting and opening other apps from there.
Thanx..
Only Discovery plus,Sony Live and Epic On r not in their list...I have them in my 4K TV...Any way I will try after 30 the as now switched off Binge Plus...
I am looking for an old trick after 30th...

Yeah, this was in their terms and conditions. Hence, I discourage buying Hybrid DTH Android boxes over Smart Boxes and Sticks.
Actually even I was not aware of this while activating Binge plus through NCF at installation time...They too not known on this...

Whole purpose of DTH android box is get more revenue by providing convinince to user.
otherwise Mi box or kodi were good which require additional HDMI port and addiotnal remote.

I think Rs153 NCf pack is sufficient even to just watch 1 -2 channel from live TV and rest from OTT/free app like youtube on BIG screen.

Whole purpose of DTH android box is get more revenue by providing convinince to user.
otherwise Mi box or kodi were good which require additional HDMI port and addiotnal remote.

I think Rs153 NCf pack is sufficient even to just watch 1 -2 channel from live TV and rest from OTT/free app like youtube on BIG screen.
We/I have already invested to OTT apps subscription...Then y to pay more for just to open them...For me there is no issues for OTT as I am watching in my 4K TV itself...Few live TV channels r avail from other sources...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock