dth companies which allow u to combine base pack and ala carte channels

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 4,147

dino29

Reaction score
tata sky and airtel allow customers to combine alacarte channels with base package for ur viewing,u can choose any particular channel from ala carte list to add it with base package
dont confuse it with single channel available as top ups, thats a different case and it is also allowed. i am talking about customer given freedom to choose ch from alacarte list(if it is not available in a single ch top up) and add it with ur base pack

many don't know about it so i thought its better to tell all thru ddf

very nice idea to compare it no other member in any forum think also about it till now.they amy copy it anyways.also brother really its a good think of both adtv and tata sky.i think dish tv not giving it in anyway.others please share.

But every single channel is available as a.la.carte or not in all dth's ?

I checked all dth sites today and was surprise to know that all dth companies first ask for base pack of rs.160/- and then you can select single channels. But do check TATA SKY dth. It seems theres no base pack, just add single channels upto rs.160/- minimum. I have one tv in a room and I thought of buying TATA SKY and taking a alcarte channels of kids. I will have to pay only Rs.160/- pm. Is it true ?
While Airtel base pack cost Rs.160/- pm and adding kids channels to it is quite expensive and comes to nearly Rs.300/- plus pm.
If anyone knows latest news about single channel selection, please reply.....

This is almost 3 years old thread... Please don't bump old threads..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock