Seeking Help DTH connection - price difference

gizmofreak

Reaction score
Hi,

I want to get the new DTH connection in Delhi. With TRAI fixing the price for channels, can monthly subscription for same channels can be different across DTH platform?

Which is the better cost effective DTH platform in Delhi for taking mix of major Hindi and English channels?

Any offers going for new subscription?

Major means which channels?? All dth same price only ncf will differ
Minimum cost for all hindi and English channels will b above 300rs monthly not less than that
It will reach near 400rs or may b above
For a mix of hindi and English channels

I have d2h connection. My relative have shifted to same society and we share common terrace where dish is installed.
Is it beneficial to go for multi tv option of D2H or should they go for seperate connection?

By major I mean hindi channels of star, Zee, sony, colours ( excluding movies), English & hindi news channels, lifestyle channels.

Last edited:
Hi,

I want to get the new DTH connection in Delhi. With TRAI fixing the price for channels, can monthly subscription for same channels can be different across DTH platform?

Which is the better cost effective DTH platform in Delhi for taking mix of major Hindi and English channels?

Any offers going for new subscription?

Curated packages vary across DTH operators so yes monthly subscriptions for the same channels can be different depending upon whether go down the A-la-Carte and Broadcaster Bouquet route or Curated Packages route. You can compare the rates easily based on a rough draft of channels you will be needing.

NCF is pretty much the same across most DPOs except Sun Direct which has NCF at Rs 50.

Yes, all DTH operators always have offers going on for new subscriptions.

I have d2h connection. My relative have shifted to same society and we share common terrace where dish is installed.
Is it beneficial to go for multi tv option of D2H or should they go for seperate connection?

By major I mean hindi channels of star, Zee, sony, colours ( excluding movies), English & hindi news channels, lifestyle channels.

Multi TV has NCF capped at 40% of primary connection NCF as per NTO 2.0. D2H has Multi TV NCF at Rs 50 so if sticking to D2H Multi TV would be the better option.

Major means which channels?? All dth same price only ncf will differ
Minimum cost for all hindi and English channels will b above 300rs monthly not less than that
It will reach near 400rs or may b above
For a mix of hindi and English channels
Sun Direct NCF Rs. 59 p.m.
DPO 1 Rs 197 p.m. includes Hindi, English channels too.
Tata Sky Rs. 180.95 Bengali lite HD Pack + Rs. 153.40 NCF.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock