DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - August 2020 | D2h

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 39
  • Views: Views 6,076

The BEST DTH of the Month of August 2020 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted for Sun Direct for Bengali channels addition

Bro before many did mistakes something, u said, hmm " sentence is wrong"
It's not that
U totally hate dishd2h
Don't highlight silly mistakes done by members
First of all I unable to understand ur post unfortunately .. so reply is as far as I understood .. What is the need of giving haha reaction to my post ?? .. so ur a fanboy of D2h if yes then yes I hate D2h coz they loot my money by giving junky hardware as stb & remote so I'm hating what's wrong in this ?? Why are you getting nervous bro while someone point out D2h mistakes especially me ?? Yes his post gives meaning like wheather D2h added exclusive hd channels addition it's not like that it's launched by ages now only they added You or Some members might be a fan of D2h so you guys may vote but why neutral members will get distract ?? If I or other member won't give explanation then others may distract of casting votes then poll will lose the excitement

Guys , we all know , dth of the year is Tata Sky , it's just like what we , the viewers want .

I
First of all I unable to understand ur post unfortunately .. so reply is as far as I understood .. What is the need of giving haha reaction to my post ?? .. so ur a fanboy of D2h if yes then yes I hate D2h coz they loot my money by giving junky hardware as stb & remote so I'm hating what's wrong in this ?? Why are you getting nervous bro while someone point out D2h mistakes especially me ?? Yes his post gives meaning like wheather D2h added exclusive hd channels addition it's not like that it's launched by ages now only they added You or Some members might be a fan of D2h so you guys may vote but why neutral members will get distract ?? If I or other member won't give explanation then others may distract of casting votes then poll will lose the excitement
Bro
Go through my previous votes
Iam not fan boy
Or d2h paying me
I appreciate there(d2h) work done in last month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock