DTH of the Month - December 2016 | Tata Sky

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 65
  • Views: Views 7,923

The BEST DTH of the Month of December 2016 is?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: DTH of The Month December- 2016

Voted For D2H For Madha Tv And Aradhana Tv Addition:tup:ohya

Boring month not much Channel additions in Tata Sky being Festive Season of Xmas hardly anything added not any good offer provided for Xmas. Why ddnt Tata sky added special service on Eve of Xmas midnight mass Live on any of its service Channels d way Digital Cable Operators do not Voting for Tata Sky this tym....

ADTV has come up with Nice Infinity pack all SD n HD channels for great amount Voting for ADTV.

Voted for ADTV for Infinity pack , HD channel topups and sunday super sale offers.

TS for 7 SD addition. :k

though I was tempted to vote for airtel, for infinty pack launch.

Voted Airtel purely because of game changer offers like All channels for 5,500/year (Infinity pack) and Rs.30 HD combo offers. Airtel also released new HEVC HD+ STB (manufactured by Flextronics). TataSky did good by strengthening regional channel offering and is undoubtedly the best DTH overall but for innovation in December I am voting for Airtel.

DTH of The Month December- 2016

Voted ADTV for introducing infinity pack. Channel addition isn't the bar every time. Price saving is equally important factor.

ilikered said:
Voted ADTV for introducing infinity pack. Channel addition isn't the bar every time. Price saving is equally important factor.

Agree with You 8500p.a fr Platinum HD pack in Tata Sky is way to costly should drop to 6K-6.5K in between

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock