DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - February 2019 | Tata Sky

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 39
  • Views: Views 6,360

The BEST DTH of the Month of February 2019 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted Tata Sky for amazing services during changing channel pack.. :kiss2::kiss2::clap2::win:

Voted for Independent TV for bulk channel additions and removal of useless ones.

Voted Airtel for giving Star Sports channels free. I like their concern and responsibility towards the users amidst all the chaos. Anything given free deserves credit, in the new regime! Especially if that's sports channels from Star, it's a no brainer.

I know they have so many bugs in their self care right now, but they always do!! Even in the old system, which was very simple they had so many bugs that allowed users to enjoy free channels. In the new system, which is obviously complex, bugs are kind of expected, so I excuse them for it.

Voted Tata Sky for not forcing many customers to move into new packs, including me even after TRAI deadlines over.

However, new package management system on mytatasky is very bad and i dislike it.

Voted airtel because I can change pack daily. And I getting many FTA channels without NCF

Results

Total Voters : 115

PositionDTHVotes
WinnerTata Sky48
Runner UpAirtel Digital TV31
3rdVideocon D2h8
3rdSun Direct8
5thDish TV7
6thIndependent TV4
7thDD Free Dish2

NOTA : 7

I Think we need to add creativity and innovation also on of the perimeter while evaluating, Like some of DTH players has come out with customer based solutions, Like airtel removed NCF for customer on some of the packages.

Dish TV and D2h has launched Only box offer, Which give flexibility to switch between dth companies, Like Tata sky launched 3 years warranty program.

Hope in next survey we shall add these things also

Regards
GV

I Think we need to add creativity and innovation also on of the perimeter while evaluating, Like some of DTH players has come out with customer based solutions, Like airtel removed NCF for customer on some of the packages.

Dish TV and D2h has launched Only box offer, Which give flexibility to switch between dth companies, Like Tata sky launched 3 years warranty program.

Hope in next survey we shall add these things also

Regards
GV

3 year warranty is not TS exclusive. It is trai rule under new tariff regime. All dpo are bound to follow it.

And regarding ncf on Ldp it is also not straight forward as different company use different approach. For example take TS LDP policy which gives you 1 month credit free if you maintain 12 time your monthly recharge in a/c. So no concept of Ldp ncf Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock