DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - February 2023 | Sun Direct

The BEST DTH of the Month for February 2023 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I follow this poll almost everyime tata wins so we should not talk about deserving topic
I just vote so that adtv see this and give value to my sarcastic point
Till last month atleast they had good Jingalala topup offers. Which was one of the most deciding factor for voting Tata Play every month. This time all Jingalala Topups are service channels just like Airtel's Super Sunday. Don't know why people Voted Tata Play this month when Sun Direct is the most deserving.

Voted for adtv for introduction of lock in period it's an unique move and adtv without fewr 1st dth to introduce this move
FYI, trolling was never allowed on serious discussions. We have also banned members previously for it. While we have kind of unofficially accepted and normalized meme postings on these threads for fun purposes, thanks to this social media era, we still highly discourage trolling and never appreciate a misuse of forum functionality i.e. polls.

What more worrisome is you have even voted for a wrong choice for the sake of your sarcasm/trolling.

Being a Contributor tagged member you are supposed to set examples, if you are unable to do that, at least do not disrespect or make fun of the hard work of the members who spend hours and put efforts to create these informative threads.

FYI, trolling was never allowed on serious discussions. We have also banned members previously for it. While we have kind of unofficially accepted and normalized meme postings on these threads for fun purposes, thanks to this social media era, we still highly discourage trolling and never appreciate a misuse of forum functionality i.e. polls.

What more worrisome is you have even voted for a wrong choice for the sake of your sarcasm/trolling.

Being a Contributor tagged member you are supposed to set examples, if you are unable to do that, at least do not disrespect or make fun of the hard work of the members who spend hours and put efforts to create these informative threads.
Just to add to what is stated here by @Bapun Raz bro, your vote will not be counted.

Ok sorry i will not vote from now on
Or if i vote then i vote whoever done good performance
I in my previous post in this thread said the reason and again i saying i actually angry of adtv move hence voted sorry if i make fun of poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock