DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - January 2022 | Tata Play

The BEST DTH of the Month for January 2022 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted Tata Play for the English movie channel 1 rupee offer and for launching innovative packs including Netflix!

I am sorry bro. What about DD Free Dish one which I posted?
Channel addition/removal, offers & packages that gives customer advantage/disadvantage. Activities like LCN, logo changes, software updates do not add value to customers so they aren't counted for these polls.

Tata Sky/Play strictly for Jingalala offers of HD English and Hindi movies at ₹1 and making chat based customer service easily accessible.

Don't care about the rebrand. It didn't bring anything good for the customer. Instead got a new distracting logo. Reminds me of br**st cancer awareness month with that pink logo. There is no offers or any discounts. And I am not a fanboy of anything to fall for ads and promotion which benefits the brand not us customers. Trust me word of mouth brings new customer not ads by celebrities. Just ask Xiaomi.

Also as an Assamese. Nothing changed. Assamese is still recognised as an "Other" language. Can't beleive our state honoured Ratan Tata with the highest civilian award. Those working at Tata Play. Have some shame. Name changed, egos and stereotypical mindset didn't.

Results
4UR4GBL.png

PositionDTHVotes
Winner 🏆Tata Play65
Runner Up 🥈Airtel Digital TV20
3rd 🥉D2H15

Voters: 110
NOTA: 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock