DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - July 2020 | Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 35
  • Views: Views 4,796

The BEST DTH of the Month of July 2020 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But some members already voted.
But votes already casted can't be changed.
You should've waited till tomorrow.
Earlier DTH of the month poll used to start 4 days before the month end but due to this issue only now it starts 1-2 days before the month end.

@Sagar bro if it's possible then please from next month start the poll on the last day of month.

What kind of rubbish is this?
What's rubbish in that?

You know that one day is left in month end & in one day anything in fact many things can happen. It's already said many times in these kind of threads to wait till the month/year end.

In 2014 OR 15 also airtel added 29 channels on the last day of february & same problem arrived & same thing was said but who listens, how many learns from other's mistakes?

I'm not targeting you here👆. I don't even know you were present OR not, even I wasn't a part of this forum at that time.

What's rubbish in that?

You know that one day is left in month end & in one day anything in fact many things can happen. It's already said many times in these kind of threads to wait till the month/year end.

In 2014 OR 15 also airtel added 29 channels on the last day of february & same problem arrived & same thing was said but who listens, how many learns from other's mistakes?

I'm not targeting you here👆. I don't even know you were present OR not, even I wasn't a part of this forum at that time.
How could have I known to vote next day? When thread creator asked to cast votes now.
DDF Exclusive - DTH of the Month - July 2020
And I don't get the purpose of not enabling the ability to change votes. This is a huge poll. Certain things gets left out. We might change our minds based on that.

Meanwhile I joined 2018. I am visiting since around 2015 during Colors Infinity's announcement which would complete 5 years tomorrow. I never paid attention to DTH of the Month polls. If I had seen the last day addition incident. I would have suggested to start the poll at 1st day of next month so nothing gets left out. As the results would come on 3-4th day anyway.

How could have I known to vote next day? When thread creator asked to cast votes now.
DDF Exclusive - DTH of the Month - July 2020
And I don't get the purpose of not enabling the ability to change votes. This is a huge poll. Certain things gets left out. We might change our minds based on that.
He is not forcing to vote immediately, it's just to inform that voting has been enabled and those who want can vote. It is common sense to wait before casting the vote when you yourself are saying that certain things get left out based on which the decision may change.

Voted for Tata Sky this month for new useful UI. Airtel is runner up in my eyes for addition of CBeebies. Meanwhile Dish TV is not only the worst DTH of the month. It is the worst DTH of the year for removing 59 channels at one go.
Dish tv removing only dishtv alignment d2h alignment same channel coming properly maximum users change alignment before 6 months...

He is not forcing to vote immediately, it's just to inform that voting has been enabled and those who want can vote. It is common sense to wait before casting the vote when you yourself are saying that certain things get left out based on which the decision may change.
I voted using my common sense. I follow almost everything on the forum. I voted based on all the activity. Changes of Tata Sky's UI wasn't even mentioned until you highlighted.

I voted using my common sense. I follow almost everything on the forum. I voted based on all the activity. Changes of Tata Sky's UI wasn't even mentioned until you highlighted.
It wasn't mentioned & it's not yet mentioned because changes in UI, OTA updates or launch of new model of STBs,etc doesn't come under monthly work of DTH. These things are not the basis of voting.

It wasn't mentioned & it's not yet mentioned because changes in UI, OTA updates or launch of new model of STBs,etc doesn't come under monthly work of DTH. These things are not the basis of voting.
Okay, then my vote goes to Airtel for addition of CBeebies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock