DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - July 2022 | Airtel Digital TV

The BEST DTH of the Month for July 2022 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I have concerned, I have no hesitation to vote for Tata Play there is no match for other dth with TP.

Jingalala Offers @ 1 Re is just distant dream for other Operators to provide to their users.

Besides this, Long pending Bollywood movie channel Colour Cineplex Bollywood has been added it's more than sufficient to give Vote for TP.
Vote is for not for whole decade performances
Only for July month

I understand nota need in poll even i voted sometimes for nota that purely none of the dth performed in the appropriate month

But July 2022 some of the DTH performed well but still nota getting votes 😒😒

I understand nota need in poll even i voted sometimes for nota that purely none of the dth performed in the appropriate month

But July 2022 some of the DTH performed well but still nota getting votes 😒😒
They vote as per their preference, what's best is subjective and different for everyone. The options are given to vote only, if any one DTH is already decided to have performed well and best then there will be no need for voting and giving other poll options.

I voted TP. Cos Airtel removed 2 channels. At the same time TP removed only one channel. And I here appreciate Airtel, they launched version 10 Android.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock