DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - July 2022 | Airtel Digital TV

The BEST DTH of the Month for July 2022 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not disclose DOTM poll results until the poll is closed
as of now, TATA Play got -- redacted by team -- votes. they are added one channel only, remain all are paid services. they deserve only <10 votes in July Month Performance.

Last edited by a moderator:
They vote as per their preference, what's best is subjective and different for everyone. The options are given to vote only, if any one DTH is already decided to have performed well and best then there will be no need for voting and giving other poll options.
Please consider eliminating NOTA from DOTM polls. It's serves no purpose as Sai Jai bro said. All DTH performed well. Yet, users are wasting votes with NOTA option.

Please consider eliminating NOTA from DOTM polls. It's serves no purpose as Sai Jai bro said. All DTH performed well. Yet, users are wasting votes with NOTA option.
We can give nota option only the appropriate month all the dth unperformed .. i don't think it's good to give nota option in dth performed month

as of now, TATA Play got -- redacted by team -- votes. they are added one channel only, remain all are paid services. they deserve only <10 votes in July Month Performance.

I understand that you are excited. And, I get that you are unable to control your emotions because your preferred DTH having high chances to win this month.

However, you are not allowed to disclose which/any DTH have received how many votes until the poll has been closed. This helps keeping the other users who haven't voted yet in suspense and hence their excitement level to vote high.

In the past, we have banned many members including some known names on this forum for violating this specific thing knowingly. I hope you will take care in the future.

As much as we try to conduct the poll with discipline, the more you guys try to mess with it. What is more upsetting that two long term members have also liked your post that contained the votes count. It not only makes the poll conductor upset but also the whole team.

I understand that you are excited. And, I get that you are unable to control your emotions because your preferred DTH having high chances to win this month.
Bro, that wasn't my excite. that is true fact about that dth. u also voted for my preferred dth. my mistake was highlighting the votes. I'm apologizes for that.

In the past, we have banned many members including some known names on this forum for violating this specific thing knowingly. I hope you will take care in the future
i am telling facts only. not hyping my preferred dth. is there any rule book about "which posts need to be in this forum ?" . please message me. i will definitely follow. (y)

What is more upsetting that two long term members have also liked your post that contained the votes count. It not only makes the poll conductor upset but also the whole team.
My intention not to hurt anyone here bhai. If it hurts you and anyone here SORRY for that buddies.

I know disclosing live result is against forum rules.

Results

o18yIDl.png

PositionDTHVotes
Winner 🏆Airtel Digital TV77
Runner Up 🥈Tata Play45
3rd 🥉D2h & Sundirect5

Voters: 140
NOTA: 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock